How to Say No Without Feeling Guilty
8 Strategies for Creating More Margin
If you’re a recovering people-pleaser like me, you don’t want to miss this episode. In fact, you can’t afford to miss it. Nothing will eat up your margin and reduce your impact like saying yes too often. But today we’re discussing eight ways you can turn that around.
Watch the Video
In this episode, you’ll discover:
- The two key reasons we find it hard to say no.
- Why it’s impossible to be available to everyone—and who loses when we try.
- One shortcut that can radically simplify our responses to common requests.
- The different ways of employing technology and people to help others while still guarding our margin.
- Why our fears of saying no are largely unfounded.
By saying yes to every request, we’re really saying no to ourselves and those closes to us.
– Michael Hyatt
Read the Transcript
Originally posted on Michael Hyatt’s website.